This information is provided in accordance with the SRA Transparency Rules December 2018. This price transparency information is provided to you as clients and prospective clients to help you make an informed choice as to your legal provider and understand the services and prices for legal services which we provide that come within these rules.
The price transparency information provided below is to act as a guide only, and does not constitute an offer of services that you can accept. Each individual instruction will receive a personal quotation from us, relevant to your instructions. For more information about the pricing or a more precise quotation tailored to the service you want, please get in touch with us here.
The legal work for individuals to which this applies that we do is Conveyancing (residential), and Probate (uncontested). For more information on the work you require click on the specific link below.
- Conveyancing – Sale of freehold property
- Conveyancing – Purchase of freehold property
- Conveyancing – Sale of a leasehold property
- Conveyancing – Purchase of a leasehold property
- Conveyancing – Mortgage of a property
- Conveyancing – Remortgage of a property
- Probate – The collection and distribution of assets belonging to a person following their death, where these are within the UK and the matters are not contested
- Debt Recovery claims and solicitor prices