Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Wigan is approximately 19 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Accidents at work specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Wigan to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Leave Wigan heading south via Queen Street and Chapel Lane
- At the end of Chapel Lane, turn right onto Poolstock Lane (B5238)
- At the end of Poolstock Lane, turn left onto Warrington Road (A49)
- At the Bryn Interchange roundabout, take the 2nd exit to join the M6 motorway southbound
- Leave the M6 at Junction 23, taking the 1st exit onto Lodge lane
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
- At Wigan Bus Station on Market Street, take the 320 bus at Stand C
- The 320 bus will make its way into Ashton-in-Makerfield
- Once the bus passes Warrington Road, get off at Haydock Park Gardens
- Cross the road and turn onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.