Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Widnes is approximately 27 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Work injury specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Widnes to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Leave Widnes via the A557 heading north
- Part way through Watkinson Way, exit the A557 and turn right for the A5080
- At the Derby Road Roundabout, take the 1st exit for Mill Lane
- At the end of Mill Lane, cross the A57 for School Lane
- School Lane connects onto Clock Face Road (A569)
- Partway through the A569, take a right for Gorsey Lane
- Partway through Gorsey Lane, take a left for Neills Road
- At the end of Neills Road, go right onto Bold Lane (B5204)
- At the end of B5204, turn right onto Pennington Lane (A572)
- Partway through the A572, turn left onto Vista Road (B5209)
- At roundabout at the end of Vista Road, turn right for Penny Lane (A599)
- At the end of Penny Lane, turn left onto Lodge Lane (A49)
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 1st left onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.