Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Westhoughton is approximately 25 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Road traffic accident specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Westhoughton to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Go south of Westhoughton via Wigan Road (A58)
- Continue straight down Liverpool Road (A58), Bolton Road (A58) and Gerard Street (A58)
- At the end of Gerard Street, which becomes Liverpool Road again, turn left for Warrington Road (A49)
- Towards the end of Warrington Road, turn right onto The Parks
- Walk to Wesley Street bus stop and take the 517 Leigh bus
- Get off at The Welland and change to the 559 Ashton-in-Makerfield bus
- Get off at Ashton Town Centre and change to the 320 St. Helens bus
- Get off the 320 bus at Haydock Park Gardens
- Cross the road and head over onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.