Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Southport is approximately 45 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Serious injury specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Southport to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Leave Southport heading east on Scarisbrick New Road
- At the roundabouts, take the 3rd exits on both roundabouts for Southport Road (A570)
- Southport Road (A570) cuts into Ormskirk where you take a right onto Knowsley Road (A570)
- Knowsley Road (A570) joins onto St. Helens Road (A570) and then Ormskirk Road (A570)
- At the end of Ormskirk Road, take the 3rd exit and 1st exit at the 2 roundabouts to join the M58 motorway
- At the end of the M58, you reach a double roundabout where you should take the 1st and 2nd exits respectively to head south down the M6
- Leave the M6 at Junction 23, taking the 1st exit onto Lodge lane
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.