Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Rainford is approximately 17 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Road traffic accident specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Rainford to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
By car (route 1)
- Leave Rainford heading south down Church Road
- On Church Road, turn right for Mossborough Road (B5203)
- At Mossborough Island roundabout, take the 1st exit for Rainford By-Pass (A570)
- At Windle Island, leave the A570 by taking the left for East Lancashire Road (A580)
- Exit the A580 at Haydock Island roundabout and take the 2nd exit
- Head north up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
By car (route 2)
- Leave Rainford heading east on Higher Lane (B5205)
- At the end of Higher Lane, turn left to stay on the B5205
- At the end of Rainford Road (B5205), take the 1st exit at the roundabout to go straight on Main Street (A571)
- Part way through Main Street, leave the A571 by turning right onto Newton Road (B207)
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit to head south of Garswood Road
- Upon the next roundabout, take the 1st exit for Tithebarn Road
- At the end of Tithebarn Road, turn left to head east on Liverpool Road (A58)
- Towards the end of Liverpool Road, turn right to head south down Warrington Road (A49)
- At the end of Warrington Road, turn right onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.