Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Prescot is approximately 24 minutes away from our offices in Haydock
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Public liability specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Prescot to Scott Rees & Co in Haydock can be found below.
- Leave Prescot on Burrow’s Lane (B5201) heading north
- At Windle, navigate left then right onto East Lancashire Road (A580) eastbound
- Exit the A580 at Haydock Island, taking the 2nd exit to go north onto Lodge Lane (A49)
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
By train & bus
- Take the train from Prescot Station to St. Helens Central
- Exit St. Helens Central and make a short walk to Hall Street for the 320 bus stop
- Take the 320 bus and get off at County Boundary bus stop on Lodge Lane
- Walk back down Lodge Lane and your 1st right takes you onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.