Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Our offices are situated in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Personal injury specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Newton-le-Willows to Scott Rees & Co can be found below.
By car (route 1)
- Drive up via Ashton Road, onto Lodge Lane
- At Haydock Island, take the 2nd exit to continue up Lodge Lane (A49)
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
By car (route 2)
- Drive up via Vista Road, until you reach a roundabout
- Go right onto the roundabout onto Penny Lane (A599)
- At the end of the A599, turn left onto Lodge Lane (A49)
- Take the 1st left for The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.