Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Leigh is approximately 16 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Industrial disease specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Leigh to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Exit Leigh heading south of King Street (B5215)
- Continue straight down as the road becomes St. Helens Road (A572)
- Exit St. Helens Road by turning left onto Atherleigh Way (A579) heading southbound
- At the end of A579, turn right to go west on the East Lancashire Road (A580)
- At Haydock Island, use the roundabout to go north onto Lodge Lane (A49)
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.