Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Lancashire is within driving distance of Scott Rees & Co
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Road traffic accident specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Lancashire to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Join the M6 motorway and head south
- Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 23 onto Haydock Island
- At Haydock Island roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lodge Lane
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
- Get the 320 bus at Wigan Bus Station (Stand C)
- The bus goes through Wigan and Ashton-in-Makerfield
- Get off the bus at Haydock Park Gardens
- Cross the street for The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.