Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Bolton is approximately 33 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Industrial disease specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Bolton to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Leave Bolton via St. Peter’s Way (A666)
- Continue heading south and then onto the M61
- At Kearsley Spur at Junction 2, leave the M61 for the M60 heading west down the Manchester Outer Ring Road
- At Junction 12 on the M60, take the exit to head west down the M62
- Take the exit at Junction 10 on the M62 to head north on the M6
- At Junction 23 on the M6, take the 4th exit at the roundabout
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.