Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Blackburn is approximately 37 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Work accident specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Blackburn to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Exit Blackburn via the A674
- Stay on the A674, heading south towards the M65 motorway
- At the large junction roundabout, take the 4th exit to head westbound on the M65
- Leave the M65 at Junction 1 to connect onto the M6 heading south
- Leave the M6 at Junction 23, taking the 1st left at the roundabout
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.