Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Less than 5 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Road traffic accident specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Ashton-in-Makerfield to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Head east on Liverpool Road (A58) or south on Gerard Street (A58)
- Leave the A58 for Warrington Road (A49)
- Head south on Warrington Road, onto Lodge Lane before turning right at The Parks
- Take the 320 bus heading south down Warrington Road
- Exit the bus at Haydock Park Gardens
- Cross the road and head towards The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.