Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Chorley is approximately 32 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Personal injury specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Chorley to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Exit Chorley heading west on the A581
- At the end of Balshaw Lane, take the left at the roundabout to head south down Wigan Road
- Continue down Wigan Road, which eventually becomes Preston Road (A49)
- At a roundabout, leave Preston Road for Mill Lane (B5250)
- Continue down B5250 until the end, then turn left onto Crow Orchard Road
- Follow the directions to head south down the M6 motorway
- Leave the M6 at Junction 23, taking the 1st left at the roundabout
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.