Why choose Scott Rees & Co as your solicitor?
- Preston is approximately 35 minutes away from our offices in Newton-le-Willows
- High success claim rate
- No win no fee policy
- Outstanding guidance with claims
- Top personal injury lawyers in the north-west
- Personal injury specialists
- Highly recommended by previous clients
- Regular communication with client
- Flexible contact system
- Resources to fight your case
- Easy access, located just off the M6
- Free parking facilities available
How to find us
The most common travel routes from Preston to Scott Rees & Co in Newton-le-Willows can be found below.
- Leave Preston by heading south on London Road (A59)
- Continue down the same road, which becomes Victoria Road (A60)
- At the end of the A6, you reach a set of roundabouts
- Navigate the roundabouts for the M6 motorway southbound
- Exit the M6 at Junction 23, taking the 1st exit for Lodge Lane (A49) northbound
- Head up Lodge Lane (A49) and take the 2nd left onto The Parks
We often handle cases from clients located not just in the north-west, but also across England and Wales. So don’t worry if you are unable to visit us on site.
In most cases, it is possible to deal with your personal injury claim without needing to see or visit your solicitor. There are several lines of communication that we frequently use to keep in touch with our clients. This includes telephone calls, emails, letters and even Skype calls.
If you need to see an independent medical expert or go to court during your case, then we will always try to arrange it somewhere local or close to you for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about where we are located or how to find us.